5-14-2011


After discovering that I have way too much peanut butter in my pantry, I got an intense craving for something infused with peanut butter. Honestly, I never thought I'd say too much peanut butter, but there it is. Anyway, adding a quarter cup of peanut butter to your favorite biscuit recipe (add a little more milk/soy milk to keep the right consistency or you'll end up with bricks) and you've got some lovely peanut butter treats. Try them with jelly to have PB&J biscuits at breakfast.

Note: If *anyone* if your family has a peanut allergy, children under 3 shouldn't have peanuts or peanut products. Otherwise, kids can have peanut butter from 1, although I'd still recommend waiting until 3 years just in case.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails